Shuttle at CeBit 2006
It's the first day of CeBit 2006 and already the Shuttle booth is full of consumers and media eager to have a first look at the exciting new XPC products Shuttle has planned for the coming year.
The booth uses the same style and theme as at last year's show to present Shuttle's four classic segments (Home, Business, Gaming and Media Center). Over 12 fully configured XPC systems are on display to let people experience the XPC, and what they can do with it.
New products unveiled at the booth today:
• X100 - the next generation small form factor computer
• XPC Media Center M2000 - introduces dual-core processor technology and support of the Intel Viiv platform to Shuttle's range of media convergence products for the living room
• XPC SD37P2 - Featuring Shuttle's all new 'P2' chassis and the Intel 975X+ICH7R chipset
• XPC SN27P2 - Introducing the AM2 socket for future AMD processor support and the next iteration of NVIDIA's nForce series chipset
• XP19 - A new, larger addition to Shuttle's international award-winning series of displays created exclusively for the XPC
Visit the Shuttle CeBit 2006 website for images of the booth, and be sure to check back regularly for updated news and information.